HEROES OF ADVENTURE MOROCCO CHARITY CHALLENGE
- A Herculean, Historic, Iconic, Cultural, Adventurous, Team Building Charity Event
- An amazing opportunity for brands, teams, and individuals to showcase and celebrate leadership, motivation, communication, bonding, branding, P.R. and human interaction and development skills during the Heroes of Adventure Morocco Charity Challenge.
- Focusing on Customer facing Inspiration, Charity, Self-motivation, Team-building, Leadership, Communication, Reward, Culture, Education, Heritage, Fun, Outdoor-Active, History, and Sport-Centric Epic Experiences.
- This is a Life changing Epic Adventure that is perfect and created for the world of Social Sharing!
- Aim to provide TV Studios, Media, Brands, British Forces, Celebrities, CEOs, MDs and Directors from 40 of the most iconic brands in the world, a unique and exciting opportunity to reward their teams, employees, high achievers, and graduates, by allowing them to represent their Company during the life-changing, life-style, Heroes of Adventure Morocco Charity Challenge.
WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED
- A celebration of Moroccan Culture, Adventure, Scenery, and Heritage
- The Moroccan Culture & Adventure film-board.
- At least 40 Corporate Brands and Celebrity teams will start their adventure simultaneously.
- The event will start from each corporate headquarters, television studios, foundations and Celebrities Teams HQ, allowing for in-house P.R.
- Each team will follow a pre-planned, single GPS track with at least 600 Moroccan attractions.
- All points of interest are perfectly geo-organized, so no planning is required by any participating team.
HEROES OF ADVENTURE MOROCCO CHARITY WINNERS
- Each team is required to make a donation to a Veterans’ or Emergency Services charity of your choice.
- Each team to promote your culture of diversity, inclusion, equity
- Each team includes a Veteran or Emergency Services Employee.
- Vehicles must keep moving; however, team members can rotate-allowing maximum enjoyment and adventure experience for all brands.
- Every team must provide proof of visiting each attraction by uploading Video Attraction clips to the Heroes of Adventure YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat etc and all world-famous social media channels.
- The winning team will be the first to finish and have proof of attraction visits uploaded to your Team playlist on the Heroes of Adventure YouTube Channel.
- The real winners, of course, will be the Charities for veterans, and Covid 19 Workers the Moroccan Tourism sector, the Corporate Brands, TV Studios, CEOs and the lucky team participants deservedly chosen by CEOs, MD to participate.
- GPS tracks will be released to each team when proof of your Charity Donation is presented to the Office of British Ambassador Simon Martin,
TOGETHER WE CAN
Over six months of research for the Heroes of Adventure Moroccan Charity challenge. Just like all of these amazing teams, brands and celebrities we aim to brighten the lives of our Hero Veterans and COVID 19 Health care workers.
SIX MONTHS OF PLANNING
Adventure Creatives and Film board research by Guinness World Record holders, Global Explorers, Monika and Simon Newbound. Simon is a British Forces Veteran. Monika and Simon Newbound created the Heroes of Adventure Morocco Charity Event.
PLANNING NOW COMPLETE FOR:
- New Zealand
Thank you for visiting, participating, and supporting this amazing, exciting, historic, fun and unique Morocco Charity and team-building event.