Shada Archaeological Palace
Shadda Palace was the main ruling palace in Abha, Saudi Arabia. It was established around 1820. It has now been converted to a museum. It has a selection of traditional utensils, furniture and others.
Shada Palace: One of the most important heritage features in the town of Abha. Shada Palace was built in 1927 upon the recommendation of His Majesty the late King Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman Al Saud to His Excellency Sheikh Abdul Wahab Abu Milha, the financial director of Abha at that time. The Palace was the pulsating heart of the city of Abha for a period of time and the headquarters of the Prince of the region.