Palazzo Manfredi is a luxury hotel located in Rome, Italy, near the Colosseum. Here are some key details about Palazzo Manfredi: This 20-room gem makes no secret of its luxury cachet and is so close to the Colosseum that you can almost hear the lions roar. From the moment you step through the discreet door to be greeted like visiting royalty, the Manfredi dazzles with its tastefully glamorous décor and stunning views.
Did I mention the Colosseum? The world’s most famous amphitheatre looms large in the views from the Master rooms and suites. That means you’re perfectly placed for the city’s main Ancient Roman sites, though a little less so for the Vatican. The Celio enclave – on the doorstep of the hotel – is a surprisingly untouristy neighbourhood, full of decent local trattorias, pizzerias and wine bars.
- Location: Palazzo Manfredi is situated in a prime location, offering stunning views of the Colosseum, one of Rome’s most iconic landmarks. Its address is Via Labicana, 125, 00184 Rome.
- Historical Significance: The hotel is housed in a historic building that dates back to the 17th century. It has been carefully restored to retain its historical charm while providing modern amenities.
- Luxury Accommodations: Palazzo Manfredi is known for offering luxurious accommodations with elegant rooms and suites. Some rooms provide direct views of the Colosseum.
- Aroma Restaurant: The hotel features the Aroma Restaurant, which is known for its gourmet cuisine and panoramic terrace overlooking the Colosseum. It offers a fine dining experience with a focus on Italian and Mediterranean flavors.
- Rooftop Terrace: The rooftop terrace is a standout feature, providing guests with a breathtaking backdrop of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. It’s an ideal place for dining, relaxation, and enjoying the cityscape.
- Exclusive Experience: Palazzo Manfredi is often associated with providing an exclusive and intimate experience, combining modern luxury with the rich history of its surroundings.
- Proximity to Historic Sites: The hotel’s location allows easy access to Rome’s historic sites, including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. The proximity to these landmarks makes it a desirable destination for tourists.