Monument to Border Guard With a Dog, Blagoveshchensk, Amurskaya oblast, Russia
The Monument of the border guard is situated in the Sea garden in Varna. It’s near the Nature science museum and back in the days during WWI the place was used as a frontier-post.
The monument was build in 1917, initially with a marble sculpture of an eagle. In 1922 the sculpture was replaced by a new one – “Border guard with a dog”. In 1988 the monument was renovated completely.
Currently, the cache is a film canister, hidden very close to the monument.
Epic Russia Culture & Adventure Route © Monika Newbound