Martyrs’ School Landmark
Martyrs’ School was design by the city’s famous architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh and built in 1895. More recently, the landmark was almost demolished to make way for a motorway. However, after much protest, the planners were forced to divert the motorway and this important building was saved for future generations.
Glasgow Multi-Entry Multi-Directional Visitors Guide © Simon Newbound