Haus der Wannsee-Konferenz

Lakeside villa where the Nazis planned the annihilation of European Jews. Today it is a memorial museum. The historical site, a former merchant’s villa. From 1941 to 1945 it was used by the German SS and on the 20 January 1942 fifteen high-ranking representatives of the SS, NSDAP and various Reich ministries cooperation in the planned deportation and murder of European Jews.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!
image