Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, formerly known as Willingdon Hospital, was established by the British for their staff and had only 54 beds. After independence, its control was shifted to New Delhi Municipal Committee. In 1954, its control was again transferred to the Central Government of Independent India. The hospital has grown over the years and is currently having about 1420 beds, spread over in 30 acres of land. It caters to the population of New Delhi and Central District, apart from patients from other areas and even from out side Delhi. It is having 71 beds in a Nursing Home for the C.G.H.S beneficiaries, including Maternity Nursing Home.
B H C New Dehli @ Simon Newbound