Barzan Castle, Hail
Barzan castle whose construction begun in 1808 by Prince Muhammad bin Abdul-Muhsin Al Ali and was completed during the rule of the second Rashidi emir, Talal ibn Abdullah (1848–68). Barzan Palace consisted of three floors and covered an area of more than 300,000 square meters. The ground floor featured the reception halls, gardens, and kitchens. The first floor housed diplomatic guests, and the second floor was occupied by the royal family.