Welcome to Heroes of Adventure . com
Heroes of Adventure.com a unique opportunity for each team to showcase-celebrate leadership, motivation, communication, bonding, branding, P.R. and human interaction and development skills. Focusing on Charity, Team-building, Leadership, Communication, Motivation, Reward, Culture, Education, Heritage, Fun, Outdoor-Active, History, Sport-Centric Epic Experiences, Life Changing Adventures
Aim to provide TV Brands, Celebrities, CEOs, MDs and Directors from 54 of the world’s most iconic brands a unique and exciting opportunity to reward their teams, employees, high achievers, and graduates, by allowing them to represent their brand by participating in life-changing epic historic USA adventure competing against 54 other corporate teams!
What have we planned?
The greatest pre-planned adventure film boards in the world! Fifty four corporate brands and celebrity teams will all start their adventure simultaneously. The event will start from each corporate headquarters or television studios. Each team will follow a pre-planned, single GPS track with 1,720 attractions- featuring the very best “historical, cultural, tourism, educational, heritage, outdoor-active attractions” in all of the USA. All points of interest are perfectly geo-organized, so no planning is required by any participating team. The endpoint is the geo-centre of the USA… Kansas.
How to Participate:
- Each team is required to make a donation to a veterans’ charity.
- Each team must promote diversity, inclusion, equity.
- Each team must include a veteran.
- Vehicles must keep moving; however, team members can rotate-allowing maximum enjoyment and adventure experience for the corporate teams.
- Every team must provide proof of visiting each attraction by uploading Video Attraction clips to the Heroes of Adventure YouTube, Facebook and our social media channels.
- The winning team will be the first to arrive at the geo-centre of the USA and have proof of attraction visits uploaded to your company playlist at Heroes of Adventure YouTube, Facebook and are HOA social media channels channel.
- The real winners, of course, will be the charities for veterans, the American tourism sector and the Corporate Brands, TV Studios, CEOs and the lucky participants.