HEROES OF ADVENTURE ENGLAND CHARITY CHALLENGE
- A Herculean, Historic, Iconic, Cultural, Adventurous, Team Building Charity Event
- An amazing opportunity for brands, teams, and individuals to showcase and celebrate leadership, motivation, communication, bonding, branding, P.R. and human interaction and development skills during the Heroes of Adventure ENGLAND Charity Challenge.
- Focusing on Customer facing Inspiration, Charity, Self-motivation, Team-building, Leadership, Communication, Reward, Culture, Education, Heritage, Fun, Outdoor-Active, History, and Sport-Centric Epic Experiences.
- This is a Life changing Epic Adventure that is perfect and created for the world of Social Sharing!
- Aim to provide TV Studios, Media, Brands, British Forces, Celebrities, CEOs, MDs and Directors from 136 of the most iconic brands in the world, a unique and exciting opportunity to reward their teams, employees, high achievers, and graduates, by allowing them to represent their Company during the life-changing, life-style, Heroes of Adventure England Charity Challenge.
WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED
- A celebration of English Culture, Adventure, Scenery, and Heritage from all the counties within the magnificent country of England.
- A culinary delight, unique to England, a fiesta of English Cuisine: Toad in the Whole, Fish & Chips, Roast Dinner, Cornish Pasties, Lancashire Hotpot, a full English Breakfast and England’s world-famous Scones, Strawberries and Tea.
- The Greatest ever pre-planned English Culture & Adventure film-board.
- At least 136 Corporate Brands and Celebrity teams will start their adventure simultaneously.
- The event will start from each corporate headquarters, television studios, foundations, and Celebrities Teams HQ allowing time for in-house P.R.
- Each team will follow a pre-planned, single GPS track with 1430 English attraction, featuring the very best “historical, cultural, tourism, educational, heritage, outdoor-active, adventure attractions”.
- All points of interest are perfectly geo-organized, so no planning is required by any participating team. The end of the Heroes of Adventure England Charity Event is the magnificent, iconic London Eye.
HEROES OF ADVENTURE ENGLAND CHARITY WINNERS
- Each team please is required to make a donation to a Veterans’ or Emergency Services charity of your choice.
- Each team please to promote your culture of diversity, inclusion, equity
- Each team pleases include a Veteran or Emergency Services Employee.
- Vehicles must keep moving; however, team members can rotate-allowing maximum enjoyment and adventure experience for all brands.
- Every team must provide proof of visiting each attraction by uploading Video Attraction clips to the Heroes of Adventure YouTube Channel, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr Snapchat etc and all world-famous social media channels.
- The winning team will be the first to arrive at London Eye, London, and with proof of “Combined team media uploads” from every attraction to YouTube Channel, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat. The real winners, of course, will be the Charities for veterans, and Covid 19 Workers the English Tourism sector, the Corporate Brands, TV Studios, CEOs and the lucky team participants deservedly chosen by CEOs, MD to participate.
- After Your Teams Charity Donation Receipt has been submitted and received by the Office of the Chancellor of the Exchequer, at 11 Downing Street, London. Each team will receive their GPS track at the Same time just before the event start. DTG of the Heroes of Adventure England Charity Event to be confirmed when safe to travel due to Covid 19.
TOGETHER WE CAN
Over six months of research for the Heroes of Adventure England charity challenge, and we give it all away for charity. Just like all of these amazing teams, brands, and celebrities we aim to brighten the lives of our Hero Veterans and Covid-19 Health care workers.
ONE YEAR OF PLANNING
Adventure Creatives and Film board research by Guinness World Record holders, Global Explorers, Monika and Simon Newbound. Simon is a British Forces Veteran. Monika and Simon Newbound created the Heroes of Adventure England Charity Event.
PLANNING NOW COMPLETE FOR:
- New Zealand
Thank you for visiting, participating, and supporting this amazing, exciting, historic, fun, and unique English Charity and team-building event.